The factory has a strong technical force, strong ability to develop new products, exquisite die-casting technology of auto parts, and perfect detection means. Auto parts die-casting companies regard quality as their life and take science and technology as the guide to continuously launch new products. Pressure casting of auto parts die-casting: a casting method in which molten metal is filled at high speed under high pressure and solidified under pressure. In this auto parts die casting guide, we are going to share everything you should know about it.
Auto parts die casting. The factory has a strong technical force, strong ability to develop new products, exquisite die-casting technology of auto parts, and perfect detection means. Auto parts die-casting companies regard quality as their life and take science and technology as the guide to continuously launch new products. Pressure casting of auto parts die-casting: a casting method in which molten metal is filled at high speed under high pressure and solidified under pressure.
Good casting quality, high production efficiency, and good economic benefits
The die-casting mold has a complex structure, high manufacturing cost, and long production cycle; Liquid metal has high mold filling speed, fast solidification, and difficulty feeding. Small pores and shrinkage porosity are easy to occur in castings.
Mass production of small and medium-sized non-ferrous alloy castings, of which zinc alloy and aluminum alloy die castings are most widely used.
Auto parts die casting
1. The theoretically calculated clamping force must be less than the nominal clamping force of the die casting machine.
2. The theoretical calculation pressure chamber capacity shall be less than the nominal pressure chamber capacity of the die casting machine.
3. The theoretically calculated mold opening force and pushing force shall be less than the maximum opening force and pushing force of the selected die casting machine.
4. The total thickness of the die shall be greater than the minimum clamping distance of the die casting machine.
5. The maximum die opening distance of die casting parts shall be greater than the sum of total die thickness and product height.
6. The size and hole position of the form work installed on the die casting machine shall be consistent with the size and hole position of the fixed plate of the die casting machine.
7. The overall dimension of the die and the maximum dimension of the external mechanism extending out of the die shall not collide with the pull rod of the die casting machine, otherwise, it will affect the normal operation and use of the die casting machine.
Investment casting of auto parts die casting: also known as wax loss casting. A casting method in which a pattern (wax mold) is made of fusible materials such as wax, several layers of refractory coating is coated on the pattern to make a molded shell, and the molten mold shell can be poured after high-temperature roasting.
Good casting quality, can pour castings with complex shapes, and can produce castings of various metal materials.
The operation process is complicated, the production cycle is long, the cost is high, and large parts cannot be cast. Generally less than 20kg.
All parts with complex shape and difficult machining; Investment casting can be considered. At present, the most widely used in the production of carbon steel and alloy steel castings.
How to choose a die casting machine
1. According to the material type of die casting:
Copper, aluminum, magnesium, zinc, lead, tin, and other alloys,
2. Boundary dimensions of die castings.
The maximum projected area and injection specific pressure is used to calculate the clamping force (clamping force) of the required die casting machine
3. Weight of die castings:
According to the precision and internal quality of die castings (large precision, thin wall, pressure resistance, and stress): — the most important thing is the performance of the injection system
Price and quality of die-casting of auto parts
Die casting machines with poor performance, such as poor electrical quality and poor sealing performance, often cause shutdown losses, and it is difficult to produce high-quality die castings. Generally, die castings without special performance requirements do not necessarily need die-casting machines with excess functions and particularly high quality. Due to the great difference between the quality and price of die-casting machines at home and abroad, only on the premise of meeting the product performance requirements and according to the economic strength of the enterprise, can the quality and price of the die-casting machines be compared and the die-casting machines suitable for the needs of the enterprise be selected, In order to obtain better economic benefits.