Aluminum alloy is a kind of non-ferrous metal structural material widely used in industry. It has been widely used in aviation, aerospace, automobile, machinery manufacturing, shipbuilding and chemical industry. With the rapid development of industrial economy, the demand for aluminum alloy welded structural parts is increasing day by day, which makes the weldability research of aluminum alloy also deepen. At present, aluminum alloy is widely used.
1. Different alloy composition:
Aluminum plate is a plate made of aluminum. According to the alloy composition, it can be divided into pure aluminum plate, alloy aluminum plate, composite aluminum plate and aluminum plate. According to the size, it can be divided into ordinary plate, medium thick plate, thick plate and thin plate. Aluminum plate refers to pure aluminum plate. Aluminum alloy plate is an aluminum profile made of aluminum as the main raw material and adding copper, magnesium, zinc and other metals.
2. Different application fields
Aluminum plate is mainly used for household appliances, mold manufacturing, ship plate, etc. Aluminum alloy plates are mainly used for industrial profiles, aerospace, rail transit and electronic appliances.
3. Different concepts
Aluminum alloy is a non-ferrous metal structural material widely used in industry. Aluminum plate is a rectangular plate rolled from aluminum ingot.
– Aluminum alloy has low density, but high strength, close to or higher than high-quality steel, good plasticity, and can be processed into various profiles. It has excellent conductivity, thermal conductivity and corrosion resistance. It is widely used in industry, second only to steel. Some aluminum alloys can obtain good mechanical properties, physical properties and corrosion resistance through heat treatment.
– AI Cu mg system of duralumin alloy generally contains a small amount of Mn, which can be strengthened by heat treatment. It is characterized by high hardness but poor plasticity. Superhard aluminum belongs to Al Cu mg Zn system, which can be strengthened by heat treatment. It is an aluminum alloy with high strength at room temperature, but it has poor corrosion resistance and fast softening at high temperature.
– Forged aluminum alloys are mainly Al Zn mg Si alloys, with many kinds of added elements but few contents, so they have excellent thermoplastic and are suitable for forging, so they are also called forged aluminum alloys.
– Aluminum alloy is the general name of the alloy produced by the dissolution of aluminum and other metals. Adding a certain proportion of other metals to the molten aluminum can improve the strength of aluminum with little change in weight. For example, aluminum magnesium alloy, aluminum titanium alloy, aluminum lithium magnesium alloy, aluminum magnesium manganese alloy, etc.
Aluminum alloy is a kind of metal alloy obtained by adding other metal elements into metal aluminum, such as silicon, iron, copper, aluminum, etc. the aluminum alloy obtained by adding other metals has the characteristics of low density, high strength, corrosion resistance, etc. The following is the explanation of mechanical processing and stamping processing of aluminum alloy parts.
1. Machining of aluminum alloy parts
Also known as numerical control processing, automatic lathe processing, numerical control lathe processing, etc.
(1) General machine tools such as car, milling, planing, drilling and grinding process mold parts, and then carry out necessary fitter repair and assembly into various abrasives.
(2) For mold parts with high precision requirements, it is difficult to ensure high machining precision only by using ordinary machine tools, so they need to be processed by precision machine tools.
(3) In order to automate the processing of die parts, especially punch, die hole and cavity with complex shape, and reduce bench workers, it is necessary to use CNC machine tools (such as three-axis CNC milling machine, machining center, CNC grinder and other equipment) to process die parts.
2. Stamping of aluminum alloy parts
Stamping is a forming and processing method that uses presses and dies to exert external forces on plates, strips, pipes and profiles to produce plastic deformation or separation, so as to obtain workpieces (stamping parts) of the required shape and size. Stamping forming is a production technology that uses the power of conventional or special stamping equipment to make the plate directly subject to deformation force and deformation in the mold, so as to obtain a certain shape, size and performance of product parts. Plate, mold and equipment are the three elements of stamping processing. Stamping is a metal cold deformation processing method, so it is called cold stamping or sheet stamping, referred to as stamping. It is one of the main methods of metal plastic processing.