In the use of zinc aluminum and other raw materials to produce zinc aluminum alloy products, there will always be material loss, it is impossible to achieve 100% utilization, in the process of die casting, where is the main loss of zinc, magnesium and aluminum alloy materials and how to calculate the raw material consumption of Zn, Al, Mg alloy die casting? Read on this guide and find what you need to know.
Material consumption quota = die casting net weight + (die casting net weight + casting system weight) x loss rate.
1. The weight of the casting system is 0.2 ~ 0.8 of the net weight of the die casting (depending on the condition of the workpiece).
2. Loss rate: Copper alloy casting 7%, aluminum alloy casting 5%, zinc alloy casting 6%, magnesium alloy casting 3%.
3. Management fee and profit are about 8% of the cost of casting materials (According to the time of payment)
4. The processing price of magnesium alloy die casting is 30% higher than that of aluminum and zinc alloy die casting.
5. The processing price of die castings stipulated in Article 3 of the measures does not include the cost of mould inspection. If the client provides the mold to be tested, both parties shall negotiate the test cost according to the complexity of the mold.
6. Die castings shall undergo surface sandblasting, shot peening, surface coating, passivation and electroplating. For the tools produced by the manufacturer, the corresponding processing cost shall be calculated separately.
7. According to the requirements of the client, the corresponding cost shall be calculated in addition to the physical and chemical test items of the furnace and casting test bar according to the parts.
8. For die castings requiring metal cutting (including the cutting edge of large parts), the actual consumption of the machine tool shall be priced and charged on an hourly basis.
9. When using the client’s mold for production, if the mold needs to be repaired in the production process, the manufacturer shall bear a small amount of maintenance cost and pay the maintenance cost according to the conditions.
10. The client has provided its own die-casting mold, but there are defects in the design, which lead to difficulties in the process, and the cost of delayed working time needs to be increased (or the client should bear the cost of modifying the die)
11. For the die castings that need to be loaded or packed in the station, the expenses for the station equipment and packing shall be borne by the consignor.
12. The processing price of this price is allowed to fluctuate by 20%.
13. For users with long-term fixed-point cooperation relationship in order quantity, preferential price will be implemented through negotiation between both parties.
14.When the client requires non die casting alloy to produce die castings, the processing price of die castings can be increased by 20%.
15.When the client requires special process, such as heat treatment, the processing price of die castings may increase several times or more.
In addition, all factors affecting production efficiency and cost should be considered, and the price should be adjusted appropriately. If the wall thickness of die casting is relatively thick, it needs a longer mold opening time to reduce the production efficiency and increase the price appropriately. If the inevitable big core drawing in the process of mold design makes the spraying manipulator unable to work normally, manual spraying is required, which requires higher operation level and proficiency of workers, lower production efficiency and reasonable price. The prices of raw materials are constantly changing in each period. Both the supplier and the demander should agree that the price of raw materials will fluctuate within a certain range and the casting price will not change. Any surplus needs to be adjusted in time, or the casting price will be calculated dynamically according to the price of raw materials in each period. As well as the increase in labor costs and changes in the prices of various raw and auxiliary materials.